About HellBound Books
Welcome to HellBound Books Publishing LLC!
We are a new, exciting, independent publisher of horror, bizarro, erotic horror, dark erotica, poetry, and associated anthologies in both paperback and eBook formats.
We are champions of new and upcoming authors, as well as providing a home to some of the more established writers on the independent scene. Our approach is never anything less that 100% professional, and we place communication with all of our authors as paramount - along with an exemplary service to writers and customers alike.
HellBound Books is an independent publishing house created by reputable, established authors who are not only published writers but posess a wealth of sales, marketing and business experience. Added to this second-to-none melting pot are the very best editors, artists, promoters and street teams - plus myriad radical ideas on how to drive author's precious works ahead in an increasingly difficult and cluttered marketplace.
If you would like to submit your work, please check out our submissions page.
Mission StatementTo provide independent authors with the very best service possible.
"HellBound Books will attract and nurture the very best independent writers, guiding them along the path to producing the very best quality, saleable product and launching them on to the published author market with aplomb."
What You Can Expect as a HellBound Books Author
- Paperback books as they are supposed to be! All of our print books are printed in the good ol' 5" x 8" format, on cream paper - just like a proper paperback should be! We will never(and we mean NEVER!) publish your book in the 'new' (read: 'cheaper') 6 x 9, white paper format that many indie publishers appear to have adopted these days and which makes even the best written novels look like school text books! We at HBB truly believe that a good paperback should look and feel the part to be sucessful!
- A second-to none editing service. Our editors are professional, fast working and incredibly pedantic! Whilst we expect all submitted manuscripts to be as polished as is humanly possible at the hands of an author, we do understand that writers don't always make the best editors. By the time your book hits the presses, all typos, grammatical and formatting errors will be well and truly ironed out!
- No fees - EVER! As with all good, professional publishers, we do not charge any fees whatsoever for editing, formatting, publishing and marketing of your book. GOLDEN RULE: if a publisher asks you for money - RUN!
- 20% royalty on paperback and ebook sales (negotiable!)
- Your very own webpage. Every HellBound Books author (novels, novellas, collections, poetry books) will have their own page on the HellBound Books website. We are also more than happy to include links to your Amazon author page, own website, FB page etc. so you can even promote your non-Hellbound Books published works. A veritable boon for those who have yet to build their own website!
- Active marketing team. We pride ourselves on our agressive marketing approach to the huge book market. Not only are we active in social media and alternate places of publishing, we are approaching the big booksellers as well as the smaller, independent establishments - of course, we expect our authors to take an active part in marketing their works too!
- Acclaimed Blog Radio Show. 'It's the show other shows want to be, and the show that authors want to be on' - so says the blurb, and although we invite authors from all publishers and any genre to star on the show, priority always falls to HellBound Books' authors - it's the perfect way to plug your book and introduce yourself to the world!
- Widespread availability. Your books available on every sales channel available - both paperback and eBook: Amazon, Kindle, iBooks, Nook (Barnes & Noble), GooglePlay, Kobo, Inktera, 24 Symbols,Playster, Scribd, Tolino, etc, etc..
- IngramSpark. In addition to providing Publishing on Demand via Createspace (Amazon's in-house publishing), HellBound Books also publishes its titles via Ingram. This means that your book is available to bookstores and libraries everywhere at attractive wholesale pricing that is simply not available through publishers who stick to Createspace only.
- Books-a-Million. HellBound Books can be found here, too, a welcome addition to our ever expanding list of sales channels.
- App. Yep, we're tooting our own horn on this one again - it's a first in the independent publishing arena, and brings mobile accessibility to all HBB titles. Viva la revolucion!
- Horror Writers Association. HellBound Books has staff and authors who are Affliate Members of the HWA, the perfect body to be associated with!
Our Amazing Authors...
- James H Longmore
- Xtina Marie
- David Owain Hughes
- Carlos Colón
- Stephen Helmes
- Jennifer Lynne
- Pamela Morris
- Aurelio Rico Lopez III
- Craig Stewart
- Peter Oliver Wonder
- Gerri Gray
- Donna Maria McCarthy
- James Watts
- Isobel Blackthorn
- Gocni Schindler
- Christina Bergling
- Jacob Floyd
- J.P. Willie
- Sadie Whitecoat
- Lee Todd Lacks
- Jeff Parsons
- Michelle Mellon
- Hend Salah
- Eddie Generous
- Kevin Holton
- Daniel L Naden
- Renier Palland
- Feinnd Gottes
- Anders M Svenning